1. N. Abrosimov, A. Mednykh, Geometry of knots and links, IRMA Lectures in Mathematics and Theoretical Physics, 33, Topology and Geometry, 2021, 433–454.
2. A. D. Mednykh, B. Vuong, On hyperelliptic Euclidean 3-manifolds, J. Knot Theory Ramifications, 30:10 (2021) 2140001.
3. A. D. Mednykh, Volumes of two-bridge cone manifolds in spaces of constant curvature, Transform. Groups, 26:2 (2021) 601–629.
1. N. V. Abrosimov, A. D. Mednykh, Area and volume in non-Euclidean geometry. ighteen essays in non-Euclidean geometry, 151–189, IRMA Lect. Math. Theor. Phys., 29, Eur. Math. Soc., Zürich, 2019.
2. A. D. Mednykh, Brahmagupta formula for cyclic quadrilaterals in the hyperbolic plane, Sib. Elektron. Mat. Izv., 9 (2012), 247–255.
3. P. Buser, A. D. Mednykh, A. Yu. Vesnin, Lambert cubes and the Loebell polyhedron revisited, Adv. Geom., 12:3 (2012) 525–548.
4. A. A. Kolpakov, A. D. Mednykh, M. G. Pashkevich, Volume formula for a Z_2-symmetric spherical tetrahedron through its edge lengths, Ark. Mat., 51:1 (2013) 99–123.
1. A. D. Mednykh, I. A. Mednykh, The number of spanning trees in circulant graphs, its arithmetic properties and asymptotics, Discrete Math., 342 (2019) 1772–1781.
2. G. A. Baigonakova, A. D. Mednykh, Elementary formulas for Kirchhoff index of Mobius ladder and Prism graphs, Sib. Electron. Mat. Rep., 16 (2019) 1654–1661.
3. A. D. Mednykh, I. A. Mednykh, Kirchhoff index for circulant graphs and its asymptotics, Doklady Mathematics, 102:2 (2020) 392–395.
4. L. A. Grunwald, I. A. Mednykh, The number of rooted forests in circulant graphs, Ars Math. Contemp. 22 (2022) #P4.10.
1. A. D. Mednykh, I. A. Mednykh, Isospectral genus two graphs are isomorphic, Ars Math. Contemp., 10:2 (2016) 223–235.
2. A. K. Kel′mans, V. M. Chelnokov, A certain polynomial of a graph and graphs with an extremal number of trees. J. Combin. Theory, Ser. B 16, 197–214 (1974).
1. A. D. Mednykh, R. Nedela, Enumeration of unrooted maps of a given genus, J. Comb. Theory, Ser. B, 96:5 (2006) 706–729.
2. A. D. Mednykh, R. Nedela, Enumeration of unrooted hypermaps of a given genus, Discrete Math., 310:3 (2010) 518–526.
3. A. Breda, A. D. Mednykh, R. Nedela, Enumeration of maps regardless of genus: geometric approach, Discrete Math., 310:6-7 (2010) 1184–1203.